If (for whatever reason) you entered incorrect information while sending a connection request (and as a consequence the parent/carer has not received any health records), then you can amend and re-send the connection request.
- On the Find eRedbook screen enter the email address the parent/carer uses to login to their eRedbook.
- Select the child health record for which you wish to resend a connection request.
- Enter the correct child’s date of birth.
- Enter the correct child’s gender.
- Enter the correct child’s NHS number.
- Re-enter the child’s NHS number.
- Click RESEND CONNECTION REQUEST